Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Steps



So far I know my blog is really BLaaaaaHg! I am taking on so many new things in my life right now, it's crazy! I am waiting for Kristina Werner to post another challenge. One per week is about all I can handle right now. That is primarily why I created this blog, although who knows what it could become.

I have recently began an online course in Medical Transcription with Career Step. It is going to be taking up a huge chunk of my time, but that's okay! I have been primarily a SAHM for 17 years but now that my first (of three) chicks is fixin' to leave the nest, I am acting on what I can do for me and how I can help pay for college.

Studying and learning a new skill will also serve to keep me busy and otherwise focused as my husband has recently deployed overseas. This will be our third separation as a military family, so you'd think we'd be old pro's, but it's not like that at all. It will be challenging, but we have faith that the Lord has our best interests in mind at all times!

Learn more about Career Step here. They offer education/certification in both Medical Transcription and Medical coding, and is headquartered at what I refer to as the Mecca of all things stamping and scrapbooking-Utah!

Im going to also posting a new picture just because....well, I can, and I like pictures! This garden gate is in the town of Guejar Sierra, near Granada, Spain. It's a shame about the swastika spray painted on it, huh? Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow~a new career path!! Yeah for you!!

Where is J deployed to?

XX
EG