Friday, August 22, 2008

Ooh Groovy Colors



I love the way these color challenges bring my thinking out of the box. This one is my favorite so far. I would have never dreamed of throwing these colors together but the result is fabulous and modern and ....oh what is the word I want? I will come up with it eventually. Anyway, my card is made up of black, gray (non SU), Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss paper. I used gray and black inks. The stamp is the outline of one from the "Check It Out" set and the sentiment from the Dreams du Jour. I made the stencil myself for the funky shape and used the mat pack and piercing tool, of course. Kristina Werner's Blog is one of my faves! She inspires me:) Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great card you've submitted for the challenge. Love the bold colours and shapes. Very nice.

Catherine said...

i guess anything you throw in with black and grey would look great and that's your card =)

Bobette said...

I also like the shape on your card. It looks great!