Thursday, August 7, 2008

KWerner Color Challenge #18


My take on Kristina Werner's latest color inspiration challenge. I loved working with these cheerful colors. It made me think "Youth", "Fun", "College Dorm". I just dig the bedding from Cb2, I'm off to browse the online catalog but not before posting the recipe: Paper: Black, Green galore, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red. I used Cuttlebug dies in my Wizard to cut the flowers, then glittered the rose red ones, and black embossed the little one. Inks: Colorbox black pigment ink, Clear embossing powder. Stamp from SU 'For a Friend'. Thank you for looking!






3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Very fun and cheery! Great job on the challenge.

Tanja said...

Good job evoking the image of the original inspiration!

Shawntel said...

Your glitter is so pretty on your card! I love it! The background is great also! Super Job!